Thursday, March 12, 2009

scriptwriting

...2004, be a special history for me, still remember when bapak or my father have given a poster about scriptwriting contest for culture and tourism of indonesia, so its was my first time to write script; sometimes can't believe that maybe my father knew well that one of his son would like to write and be writer...even don't knew if he have read any story i have written...i like writing so much, than computer or studying mca...ya its horrible life, and its one point for me that should be good when the story is about when i'm struggling for nothing, that time when came from mumbai (film city of india), its was nothing, and now everything about nothing, its nothing when you asked that what your next plan, or story "nothing", and one thing will be something on scriptwriting, as a promise of me, do you believe me? let wait next story will be, because blog history of me is about less than a week to survive, and to be something will be smart i am than being stupid and doing mistake, ya its correct its was 0 out of 100 before, and at least will make 0.001 out of 100+

No comments:

Post a Comment