Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flashback what I have learnt in the past

people said that: "do not look in the past" sometimes its may hurt while people already settle down on their own way..in the end we still the same: un-focus, and sometimes even don't know what we are doing!
its looks how i learn languages over languages (read no focus):

its first Balinese' of course its my local language at home...thought i'm not a Balinese if i can't do it# Om Swastyastu!

then Indonesian, yeah sure: i am Indonesian and i speak Bahasa Indonesia even little bit nervous compare my local language# Apa kabar?

third is Japanese' Hai watashi wa nihon go wo hanashemasu.. well its look my dreams take me away from the reality, since high school i am dream of this lovely country "Japan" thats the way i took exam till JLPT-level 2, and yeahhh i didn't pass yet# Ganbatte kudasai ne!

Chinese, hmnn thought its because i need learn more about Kanji that make me lost here even how crazy i am or karaoke singing competition in chinese or even take chance for job in china shall i try# Wo Ai Ni

Korean, wow lovely Korean Drama let me simply lost for a while here, and learn some Korean Food' fortunately Korean Native Speaker as our seongsengnim# Anyeonghaseooo

French, its looks they are so romantics and i took new beginning again since my new dream of Europe. Right now again i'm taking French at AF Bangalore#  Bonjour, comment ca va?

Sanskrit, its finally i got chance joined on Sanskrit Camp, with 2 weeks i have something to say in sanskrit' aham samyak asmi! Namaskar!

Hindi, Kannada, hmnn shulpa2 baritiya...thik hai!!

Language is something make me happy' so i learn it!
I won't regret about it.
One day i would like to build Language School at my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment