Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank You Father: please be understand

dedicated to my father "Mr.Rawat", and all fathers whole in the world

bapak...
its the word i used to call your name..

i'm not the great son you dream of..
even i'm not the person you may expect to be..
be person whose always follow your dream

are you regret of me?
or its a burden for my presence ??
shall i fly to hide myself..
if only its will make you happy
happy

do i feel happy of these?
no
what shall we do now?

i have no much time..
i have to go..
will you allow me ?

i'm not here anymore..
i'm somewhere else
the place you may never think of it before

yes, i'm your son..
your wife gave me chance to breathing..
mothers..love

how long i have to wait..
i won't make it late
my happiness
is your happiness too

please be understand.
please

No comments:

Post a Comment